for Using the Language Domus Site and Products
Please read through and accept the following agreement before using the Language Domus site and any of its related products.
- You are responsible for the security of your account at Language Domus. This includes your username and password. Please ensure that you use an adequately strong password.
- By purchasing any content on Language Domus, you are given
a license to access and use the particular content purchased
solely for your own learning purposes. This includes the right
to download or stream the relative content that have been
provided free or that you have paid for. However, Language Domus
retains the ownership of all the content on our site. As such,
you MAY NOT re-use the content, in parts or in full, and in any way
or form, including but not limited to the following activities:
- Sharing the content you have purchased, in parts or in full, and in any way or form, with others who have not paid for the same content. This includes making the content you have purchased, in parts or in full, free to others.
- Selling or distributing the content you have purchased, in parts or in full, and in any way or form, for profit. This agreement grants you the right to use the content you have purchased solely for your own learning purposes.
- Posting or publishing the content you have purchased, in parts or in full, and in any way or form, for free. We know that it is great to share learning experiences, but do keep in mind that we have spent a great deal of time and resources developing the content at Language Domus. Free sharing of the content would undermine our continued efforts to bring you new and better products in the future.
- The content on Language Domus has been created and provided to the best of our knowledge and ability. We do not make any overt guarantees about the quality, accessibility, or completeness of the materials. We are not liable for any problems our material may cause, and we cannot be held responsible for any use you make of the material. Please send us any feedback if you run into any problems, and we will try to solve it to the best of our abilities.
- Our site is hosted on a 3rd party server for enhanced user experience. As such, we are not liable for any downtime that may occur due to problems with our 3rd party provider. However, we will monitor the performance of all our 3rd party vendors to ensure that downtime is minimum and that your user experience is optimized. Scheduled maintenance will be informed in advance through our mailing list, and the downtime will be kept to a minimum.
- Please ensure that you have proper firewalls and virus protection programs in place when using our material. We are not responsible for any malicious content that do not belong to us.
- Language Domus is based in Singapore, and therefore this agreement is under Singapore law and the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts. If we are forced to take legal action, you will be responsible for all costs and damages suffered by Language Domus.